Dreams do come true

Like most of us we fall in love with aviation at a very young age. Some follow their dreams others find alternatives to their calling.

They say, if you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life and needless to say, I am blessed with that problem.

I will be posting pics here from my job as a copilot and an instructor to keep people motivated to pursue their dream for flight.

Feel free to add your OWN pics from flight lessons you took or taking and intro/discovery flight.

Departure out of KORD
Chicago and Lake Michigan

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nice. Hope to be flying that in two years.

I would love some motivation Jacob, I can’t afford to continue lessons for my private pilots license. I am 15 and I have to pay for it by myself.

You in the US?

Yes I am (Ohio)

If you ever make a trip to east(Washington Dc shoot me a message) I will take you up for free.

And in the meantime look into civil air patrol. After a year you can take lessons with them for pretty much free.

Will do. It’s a bit hard to continue paying for them because I am only 15, which is not old enough to to get a real job. I mow lawns in my neighborhood now. Lol

That’s exactly how I did it. Lawns and shoveling snow. Lol

Thomas, every hr of flight is experience

Wow, awesome Jacob thanks

Where from Erj145 ? Annapolis Maryland here.

Thanks bud. Will have more. Working 5 days straight so hope to have some decent shots

Nice. Based out of KBWI

Wait like Boltimore Washing international? If so, that’s my home airport too!

Yes sir :)

Moved to spotting.

Photos of aviation, as long as they are yours, go in the spotting category 😀.

Sounds good. Thanks :)