Dreams do come true

Like most of us we fall in love with aviation at a very young age. Some follow their dreams others find alternatives to their calling.

They say, if you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life and needless to say, I am blessed with that problem.

I will be posting pics here from my job as a copilot and an instructor to keep people motivated to pursue their dream for flight.

Feel free to add your OWN pics from flight lessons you took or taking and intro/discovery flight.

65 Likes

Departure out of KORD
Chicago and Lake Michigan

20 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

24 Likes

Nice. Hope to be flying that in two years.

2 Likes

I would love some motivation Jacob, I can’t afford to continue lessons for my private pilots license. I am 15 and I have to pay for it by myself.

2 Likes

You in the US?

1 Like

Yes I am (Ohio)

1 Like

If you ever make a trip to east(Washington Dc shoot me a message) I will take you up for free.

And in the meantime look into civil air patrol. After a year you can take lessons with them for pretty much free.

7 Likes

Will do. It’s a bit hard to continue paying for them because I am only 15, which is not old enough to to get a real job. I mow lawns in my neighborhood now. Lol

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I did it. Lawns and shoveling snow. Lol

Thomas, every hr of flight is experience

2 Likes

Wow, awesome Jacob thanks

2 Likes

Where from Erj145 ? Annapolis Maryland here.

1 Like

Thanks bud. Will have more. Working 5 days straight so hope to have some decent shots

1 Like

Nice. Based out of KBWI

2 Likes

1 Like

Wait like Boltimore Washing international? If so, that’s my home airport too!

Yes sir :)

2 Likes

Moved to spotting.

Photos of aviation, as long as they are yours, go in the spotting category 😀.

Sounds good. Thanks :)