Dream destination, Horrible Airline, hard choice

Imagine, you where given a ticket to go to any destination of your choice BUT you have two choices: Ryanair or Spirit airlines!! tell me your choice and why? :)

Please move it to real world aviation.

2 Likes

done, wasnt sure in which categorie to place it :p

1 Like

No not really. If you non rev on United you don’t need money to fly. Just get to the airport with a carry on find a United flight on the board. Check if there would be seats available. Fly somewhere come back. And so on. So that’s what I’ve been doing. Technically flying for free. While other need to pay. And the other airline that I do fly a little bit is Delta. So really I never had that kind of experience.

1 Like

Ryanair because it’s not as bad as people say and it’s practically the same as Easy Jet as they have changed their ways

4 Likes

How long is the flight?

Ryanair and Spirit would never be able to fly me from my nearest airport to my dream destination.

4 Likes

its up to you because you choose the destination!:)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well I’ve flown on Spirit before and I had an equal experience to American Airlines. So I would choose Spirit, only because I haven’t flown Ryanair

1 Like

go look at the reviews ;)

What can it be multiple destinations

yeah why not? ahah

OK then Ryanair to Shanghai, Hong Kong then Moscow. Ryanair looks better on the inside than spirit and spirit of only has propeller planes at Washington IAD and seems like a horrible airline

1 Like

1 Like

I would rather walk

1 Like

Well it would have to be Spirit since I live in the US…I honestly wouldn’t care which airline I was flying if I was going to my dream destination. I would just be grateful I got the opportunity to go…

1 Like

1 Like

why Air France? :p

1 Like

1 Like