Drawing in the Sky

Screenshot_20181002-163717 Screenshot_20181003-160829
Here are two flights I took this week, the logo of China Eastern and Xiamen Airlines. What interesting shape you draw or see in Infinite Flight? Welcome to post below.

30 Likes

New ideas for my next flights! That is awesome and a neat idea. Post mine in the morning.

2 Likes

Oh my, that sir, is absolutely amazing! I would never be able to do that! Be high five to you man! Would love to see more of your drawings like this in the future!

2 Likes

Perhaps you could make this a wiki where we can post drawings with the wpts so people can do the drawings
I personally like that idea

4 Likes

good idea, think about it ^_<

2 Likes

Thank you, btw this is what looks like by others, not that perfect, some acute angles are really hard to turn

4 Likes

phoenix, the logo of Air China. It should be next one.

My signature (first and last initials) in the sky!

3 Likes

I would love to do it, but the logo was hard to draw because they’re not all connected.

What software did you use to create this?

1 Like

Same thing i was thinking @Xpira

1 Like

I did a few of these a while back. I’ve been thinking about tracing either profile pic in the sky or some sort of message :)

now I want to trace the entire prequel text over America

actually someone posted a google sheet that converts kml coordinates to infinite flight coordinates i’ll get it up

2 Likes

here’s my plan for tomorrow

5 Likes

skyVector and Simbrief

1 Like

for me I use google earth and KML coordinates to make it

4 Likes

bro that looks nice

Er…what is that supposed to be btw

Profile picture :) Nav and autopilot couldn’t handle sharp turns do I had to end it

Amazing , look this @Axel_Sagenev

1 Like

Oh right! That’s really clever and imaginative! Also, nice attempt with the waypoints! Good Job!