“Drag and Taxi” Feature

This would be an amazing feature. It would make organizing my home airport in North Korea much easier.

1 Like

Your home airport where now?

14 Likes

Ah yes, the home airport of the one and only Supreme Leader!

5 Likes

Oh, just realized who I was replying to. My many apologies supreme leader.

4 Likes

Pyongyang North Korea sir.

1 Like

As ground has become one of my favorite things with 20.1 maps, id love to see this ability added to IF - i think it would take the “realism” to another level for how to taxi to a runway, as well as helping dictate traffic flow

3 Likes

I am just kidding.

Any way you can get me a trip to NK? I’ve been dying to visit!

for legal purposes only

1 Like

can we stay on topic please?

2 Likes

oh my god…

Wouldn’t we need to zoom in on the map to be at all accurate with the dragging? How would this work on smaller devices?

1 Like

maybe a separate map for ground control that just shows the airport and it’s taxi ways

2 Likes

running on a 8+, so i have the same concern, but i havent had an issue with the radar side of things. and maybe could be vector’d in multiple pieces before being sent as you move around the screen?

what goes through a mini mods head when they press flag “Get Flaggged Nerdddd”

1 Like

Right. I think it would be cool if the vector “locked” onto the taxiways. For instance, I drag up, it locks, I can now move around the screen to drag more and it will only send the instruction once the vector touches the runway. And this would be optional, correct? Would we still be able to send “taxi to runway XX” with no further instructions attached?

1 Like

Can we please stay on topic and discuss the drag and taxi feature, rather than other things please.

6 Likes

finally someone else says it as well

1 Like

Sorry can we stop messaging random things let’s talk about the great needed feature of a better taxi system

I will say this everytime I see this topic pop up:

INFINITE FLIGHT WE NEED THIS! WE WANT IT!

1 Like