Downloading IF on multiple (2nd) Devices

Hello everyone I hope everyone is OK.
So I’ve been flying Infinite Flight for 5 months now and I’ve only had 1 month of Live. During this period I’ve been playing on my Huawei P10 Lite. Recently I got an S7 Edge and I added, into the S7, the account that I bought IF with. When I go the the Play Store to install IF it tells me to buy it again. Should this be happening? Do I need to buy it again? Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Since you’ve already purchased the app from the PlayStore you don’t have to buy it again. You should be able to click and download to your new device.

I hoped it would be like that but instead of “Install” it shows “R16,99” and when I tap on it, it takes me through the process of purchasing the product.

Are you signed in on the same account you used to purchase the App?

PlayStore allows for you to download the app as long as you are logged into the PlayStore with the correct login.

Yes, precisely.

Ohh, I don’t know why this is happening.

Hello!

Issues such as these, is generally due to corrupt or faulty cache in Google Play Store. This is assuming that you are using the same Google account as you were using at the time of the app purchase.
To resolve your issue, please try the steps given in the help article linked below:

3 Likes

Thank you I shall give these a shot.

That actually worked, LOL.

Thanks for the Help.

2 Likes