Down for Reconstruction | Frontier Virtual | Low Fares, Done Right

Wow, this looks seriously good guys! Great job & good luck!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the awesome Frontier liveries flying the skies! Best of luck y’all!

3 Likes

Today, Frontier Virtual has opened a new direct non-stop service between Billings, Montana (KBIL) and Denver, Colorado (KDEN).

About Billings

Billings Logan International Airport is an international airport located in Billings, Montana. Currently, six airlines operate flights out of Billings. Today, Frontier is making that seven.

This non-stop service between Billings and Denver will provide the only low-fare routing between the two destinations.

About the Service

The service between Billings and Denver will be operated on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. This route will be operated by our A320-200 aircraft, providing maximum comfort and efficiency on this route.

This route will contribute to a big part of how our airline will operate in the future with expansions.

9 Likes

Great to hear about another new VA growing so fast and successful!

4 Likes

We’ve created this survey for all people on the Infinite Flight Community to rate our services, so we could see how we could improve our quality on the Infinite Flight Community for the future.

We greatly value your feedback, and will put all feedback into consideration to improve.

FrontierSurvey

Click the text above to begin filling out the survey. Thanks if you fill it out! 👍

5 Likes

American Adventures

Leg 2

3 Likes

FrontierInstagram Frontier Instagram

We now have an Instagram page!

We’ll be using this to share images of our recent events, flash flights, and more!

For all current Frontier pilots, you’re eligible to post your best Frontier screenshots on our Slack to have a chance to have your picture featured on our Instagram!

5 Likes

Low Fares, done right, isn’t that a kind of copy of Norwegian with Cheap, Done right?

Hello, @Jens_Severin.

The “Low Fares, Done Right” slogan is the real Frontier Airlines slogan. So, no, this is not a “copy” of Norwegian’s slogan.

3 Likes

Hi can I join

Great thread guys, after reading this I it makes me wanna join it

4 Likes

I love the new graphics!

5 Likes

Today is a sad day for all staff and pilots here at Frontier Virtual.

Our Event Manager, @AviationMad, has stepped down from his position as Event Manager to move on with his future of his own future VO.

Resignation Letter

We wish him luck with his future achievements and his new chapter within’ the IFC.

What’s Next?

Well, now we need to fill our staff gap with a new Event Manager. If you’re interested in becoming staff, please fill out the application form provided below.

apply

We’re going to choose very carefully who our next Event Manager, so we’ll make a decision of our new Event Manager within the coming days.

Staff Requirements

Must be TL2 or above.

Must have a valid email, and ability to access Slack.

Must comply with other pilot requirements listed in our thread above.

11 Likes

From all staff here at Frontier Virtual, we wish all of our pilots, and the Infinite Flight Community to have a great Independence Day!

As a present for all current Frontier pilots, all pilots will receive 5 free flight hours on their crew center profile. Tomorrow, spend the day with your family, friends, and have an enjoyable Independence Day!

FrontierInstagram | website | twitter

11 Likes

After recent staff transitions, we’ve decided that now is the appropriate time to open new job openings for Recruitment Manager and Event Manager.

Staff Requirements

Must be TL2 or above.

Must have a valid email, and ability to access Slack.

Must comply with other pilot requirements listed in our thread above.

Doing this will furthermore make our staff team more efficient, and run more smoothly in the months and years to come. If you’re interested in applying for either of those positions, please click the “Apply” button below.

apply

FrontierInstagram | website | twitter

5 Likes

Do you guys run the A318?

1 Like

Nice! My dad works there as a QA auditor! (In real life of course)

Submitted application for staff, never heard back

As I have been told that they are awaiting more applications to start the process

1 Like