Douglas DC-9

I might have a heart attack if they add the MD-80 and DC-9 in one update XD

1 Like

Imagine DC-9, MD-80, MD-90 and 717 rework in the same update

1 Like

The DC-9 is the original aircraft of that particular design and, as such, is much older
It features a fully analog cockpit with a very unique and frankly awesome light blue color. It came in several varients including the short DC-9-10, the DC-9-30 which was I believe the most common and most produced varient, and the stretched DC-9-40 and DC-9-50. It was powered by two Pratt and Whitney JT-8D engines. It also features a pointed tail cone that wasn’t seen on any other aircraft on its design family except for some early MD-80s. The 717, originally named the MD-95, is the last aircraft in the design family. Its fuselage was I believe slightly longer than that of the DC-9-30. It features the same vertical stabilizer used on the MD-87 and MD-90 and similar though not identical engines to the MD-90. It also has a fully glass cockpit and many other improved and updated features.

1 Like

Airtran and Valujet

1 Like

Preach!

Still want this good ol’ bird in IF, it’s an aircraft unlike any other we have in the sim right now. Keep the support coming! (And maybe if we’re lucky, this might come with an MD-80 update).

Bump

How can you not want this American classic! 🤩

1 Like

This thing is crazy awesome, over 900 DC-3’s were built!

The DC-9 was the first American-made regional/short haul jet, and the DC-9 was one of Douglas’s most popular aircraft — over 900 were built and served around the world!

This bird is a great choice to add to IF!

1 Like

The ultimate update, 717 rework, MD80 and DC9 added! Hopefully that will happen.

1 Like

Please don’t forget about the Fokker 70/100

1 Like

sad MD-90 noises

1 Like