Doubt about violations

Hi, i have a doubt why do I always get two aerobatics violations when i crash? It should be one right? That is how the simulator is configured?
imagen configured?

2 Likes

Nope you will continue to receive any violation if you continue doing whatever got you the first violation.

4 Likes

Its the third time that happens to me, when i crash i get two aerobatic violations

1 Like

How exactly did you crash? As you didn’t get any overspeed violations…

1 Like

You are receiving acrobatic violations due to excessive bank angles, pitch attitudes and so on. Stop crashing at an airfield and you won’t receive these.

4 Likes

I got a cramp when i took off, I activated AP when I saw it was crashed with two violations, whenever I crash it is two not one. :/

1 Like

Okay but it’s because you didn’t act immediately after you received the first one. If I am at Mach .92 and I get one violation I will continue to get them unless I slow down under the overspeed limit.

1 Like

I dont think so, the three times i got crashed i got two violations not one. 🤔

You can believe us or not it really doesn’t matter. You received them for the reasons stated above. Accept it or not that’s what happened.

You get a warning, 20 seconds later you get a violations, 20 seconds later you get another. So whatever you were doing it was for 40 seconds.

I dont get a warning, it was about 10 seconds, is not the first time, when i crash i appear with 2 violations

Next time try to get a video of it happening.

Do you know why you crashed?
Did you hit the ALT button instead of VS?
@Chris_S In his defense, it sounds like @Enrique_Fernandez didn’t know he was going to crash, so he probably wouldn’t have taken a video if he didn’t know it was going to happen. Enrique, can you confirm that you didn’t know the airplane crashed until afterwards?

If i take a video crashing you can eliminate de violations?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.