Double Stacked Airport (Super Rare)

Device: iPad Pro
Operating system: Latest

Soo, it’s hard to explain what is going on here… here are some images:

MZSP and MZ10, San Pedro in Belize.

7 Likes

Interesting find! I believe both are the same airport, and MZSP is the new name of the airport (but somehow IF made it 2 different airprots), but I’m not 100% sure. Also, not sure how this bug got into the system, but it’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

No one knows what this is?

It’s most likely a glitch in the game.

1 Like

Yeah but I wanted to uhh fly here… what should I choose?? 😂😂

This is an error most likely due to the system, it autogenerated all these smaller airports way back in time and since IFAET editors have not done work on the airport, it will remain the field that system made, if a IFAET editor takes work up on this, it should be fixed or there is another way I don’t know, this is just my 3 cents. :)

2 Likes

i was supposed to be the editor for this airport, but due to it being such a confusing airport, i dropped it. MZSP is the new code, MZ10 is the old one. also, i can confirm it’s not like this in real life.

2 Likes

the two airport problem is a glitch somewhere in the system that when the name was changed, it added a new airport instead of switching it.

1 Like

if you plan on flying here, use MZSP for some realism. also, the biggest plane that goes in there is the C208

1 Like

Alright, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.