Doppler Radar

I’m suggesting a Doppler Radar map for aircraft in Infinite Flight. The Doppler Radar is used for detecting any weather systems heading your way. This type of radar is the radar that they usually use on news channels, but they are also installed on planes in the nose of the aircraft. Even though there is no weather to detect except fog at the moment, it would really come in handy for when dynamic weather is implemented. :)

39 Likes

Reminds me of those ACI or ACI-wannabe clips…

“A hole will appear, just keep your eyes peeled!”

7 Likes

It’s great for predicting weather. Sometimes I would be fazed by the sudden loss of visibility when I’m on approach. It’ll also be lots of fun to purposely ride into a raging storm cloud ;)

2 Likes

Lel… I thought only @Thomas_Thuta would do that and then do a nosedive landing lol

WMKK always foggy one I wonder why…

Najib?

I thought WSSS was foggier. When I’m far on left downwind the visibility is extremely far but when I go on final (rwy 02L) the visibility just cuts to like 2-3 km

It’s always storms in the area I guess. Singapore would be a fun region to fly in if Dynamic Weather was added in. :)

1 Like

Ya and then you have a @Bryan_Ang trying to land together with you 😂

1 Like

Yep.

Singapore experiences a tropical equatorial climate. Heavy rainfall and high temperatures are a staple.

Copy and pasted from my geography class 😂

1 Like

Actually now is mid-year so more frequent… like duh if you like Geography a lot hahaha

Nice, but serves no feature as there is no difference in weather between two different places. That sentence isn’t correct, don’t mind me please…

1 Like

Yea this feature should only be implemented after Dynamic Weather is implemented

1 Like

I don’t care if there is dynamic weather but it can be used to twll where the winds are.

1 Like

Yes, along with the option to toggle between base and composite imagery! :)

1 Like

In addition with the Doppler radar they should add storms like lightning, rain, microburst etc… (Those are already features request, btw. I think the microburst isn’t ).

1 Like

This would be amazing

I’ll pay for that!!!

http://feedback.flyingdevstudio.com/forums/135928-infinite-flight/suggestions/14749488-doppler-radar
Vote for it!

1 Like

This is a good idea. I’m surprised no one ever mentioned this before.

1 Like

Same. The idea came to me when it was raining hard yesterday in NY, and I was thinking about the pilots having to land.

1 Like

Infinite flight, please add this. it would be the cherry on the cake of this simulator elevating it high above all others.
thanks