Don't you hate when that happens...

So I’m on my phone, which I hardly ever use for I.F. I’m always on my iPad Air 2… Ok! But since the new update won’t come on iOS for a lil while imma go ahead and try the new 787! Ok cool… I’m flying… descending to pattern altitude then BOOM… my moms calls me! At this point I’m trying to get back to I.F. (yes I chose to fly over answering my moms call) so by the time I get back to I.F. I got 2 speed violations at 261knts right at FL100… I should’ve hit the spoilers…!

Just wanted to share. I can’t stop laughing on how it played out… I was like… gosh, darn it, heck…lol That’s what I get for not answering the call. Thanks mommy! Morel of the story: quit I.F. when your mom calls!..lol

15 Likes

I always put my phone on do not disturb mode when flying

2 Likes

Yeah… But I very rarely use my phone for I.F. and the one time I do… well you see what happened…lol

3 Likes

My Fiance falls into this category for me :/

1 Like

This is hilarious I can’t stop laughing thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Lol, it’s funny because I spotted you flying in Hawaii about an hour ago. 😂

2 Likes

And yes, also spotted you @SirMS.

Anyways, back on topic. :)

2 Likes

What plane were you flying and where?

Virgin Atlantic A340 from Hilo to Honolulu I think.

I was Virgin 3 45 Heavy.

1 Like

I think I was behind you on approach at 08R, had to go around for spacing :P I was UPS 4 9 0 Heavy

2 Likes

Yes I was there… then the moms called… Lol

1 Like

Looks like mom ain’t getting a present this year.

1 Like

Ok… This just happened…
Mom calls:
Me: Hello
Mom: what you doing?
Me: ohhh nothing, just getting violations
Mom: WHAT…
Me: (while shaking my head) its ok… never mind

4 Likes

Heehee I know I have seen cases when this happens

Or when you are on final and you get a knock on the door

1 Like

Lmao, I remember now. 😂

@LaroseRoyce A mom that cares about you getting violations on Infinite Flight is a keeper…

1 Like

Someone always calls me while I’m either taking off or landing.

1 Like

Lol I saw you. I was a random Cirrus doing a long (autopilot) flight for some XP when I went to go eat dinner (:

2 Likes

No one calls me since I’m using my iPad, but the problem is my mum keeps telling me to do stuff when I start a flight…

1 Like

Same. Flying for me is SUPER serious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.