Don't get too excited for next updates?

Before you read,I wish non of my predictions happen.

We all know everyone is excited about Global Flight,the reworked B787, wing flex and any other features.But the excitement might quickly end the day the update comes out.Few of my perdictions could happen.
1.A Server Crashes.(Global Flight)
2.Many Bugs and Glitches(All)
3.Some Phones May Crash because of RAM(Global Flight)
4.It could be Expensive to some(Global Flight)

Comment if you have predictions.

4 Likes

Global flight may not come this year so don’t expect it all in one update.

15 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

What he said. The update only has the reworked 787, 777, new ATC commands, etc.

6 Likes

The developers will try there best to make sure none of that happens.

7 Likes

Like BelfastSpotter said, global flight isn’t gonna come out for a while. Also, I feel like FDS has had the least buggy updates of any developer team, all their bugs are really small. They said that hey are also fixing bugs in this update so I would expect this to be a good, clean update.

6 Likes

Oh,I never mentioned that.

1 Like

You did mention it

1 Like

No not that,that all features might not come out at the same time.

1 Like

But stil dont Know are gona to be realest

1 Like

Can you fix that comment please.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

@NismoKits you did

2 Likes

They are taking this long to release the update so that non of these things happen.

4 Likes

Anywho, I see no reason to not be happy for another IF update (updates don’t exactly happen on a daily basis). Global flight is surely not coming next update, also Infinite Flight almost never has bugs. If they do the devs always get on top of it.

3 Likes

He said there was no point in discussing it because they have not decided yet. However, if you would like to speculate I don’t see a problem.

4 Likes

The point that its taking long doesn’t bother me at all.

1 Like

I know that I’m saying the developers are taking more time on these updates so non of the issues you brought up ever happen.

i don’t think global flight is going to come next update

2 Likes

Yes,I understand.The update is taking long because devs have to fix any bugs they see before they release the update to the public to avoid lots of complaints.

1 Like