Donald Trump's Boeing 757

Guys please don’t turn this into a political discussion or make derogatory remarks about certain groups of people. Thanks

8 Likes

No reason to get political in here.

Trump bought this jet years before becoming a presidential candidate. It has a nice paint job. Must be nice to own your own 757… :P

3 Likes

I would like to see this Aircraft Lol 😂😂😂 (I like the “You’re Fired” Button Part like @Boeing707 said). But Because this is a Political Related, I don’t see that the devs would add this one. Just my 2 cents 😊

I’m not the one makingn it political. The one whoe requested this jet did.

I think this topic needs to be closed before it gets out of hand…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m keeping an eye on it. It’s fine for now but if it gets out of hand it may be closed as a last resort if flagging isn’t effective ((:

4 Likes

Thanks Misha!

1 Like

I want this liverie
😂😂😂👊

3 Likes

To the top. Great livery and relevant to today’s society, whether you support or despise the man.

7 Likes

Nice livery, but I don’t like Trump. Sorry.

1 Like

Then you can crash the plane and people who like him wont crash.

Anyway, I would like to see this added.

13 Likes

ATC: Trump Force 1, please expedite.
Trump Force 1: I can take as long as I want…

8 Likes

Isn’t ‘Air Force One’ considered political?

That doesn’t really make sense. You see, the aircraft is and always will be (until they upgrade to the 747-8) a 747-VC25. It will have a regular callsign [N???] until the President steps on board. As soon as the president is on board the aircraft’s callsign is Air Force One and they have all the special privelages.

Call sign is Sam28000 & sam29000 (depends on aircraft) when president is not onboard

1 Like

Add the Muammar Gaddafi Airbus A340 too. xD

Can somebody please close this topic? It’s not going to be added. Close it.

2 Likes

BTW. If this was added, the price would be a small loan of a million dollars.

11 Likes