Donald Trump's Boeing 757

I think we should have a trump airplane in IF I love the look of his plane it’s so cool.

50 Likes

Comes with the special “You’re Fired” button

63 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

Lol, Put it right on the side of the plane in big bold writing so that you can see it from the ground, I’m kidding of course.

1 Like

No. Just no.

21 Likes

The only plane I would always crash 👀

50 Likes

hahah did you see the video of his plane.

1 Like

Everyone knows (or should know) that Donald Trump didn’t come up with ‘You’re Fired’…

2 Likes

@IceBlue I think he was just referring to “The Apprentice.”

I know, I know, just trying to find people who do know. Nothing wrong with the livery.

Lol I wasn’t sure if I would make this topic two😂. I’m not sure though if it’s a good idea though cause will you see trumps 757 all over the world at once. But then again it would still be a cool feature

Move all traffic out of the way for “Trump Force 1”!

5 Likes

i think this might be a decent plane to add i don’t know about it though

This would be a bit too political. I can’t imagine this would ever be added. But who knows…I suppose anything is possible.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

He’s got Hairforce one already.

37 Likes

Hahahahaha, Hairforce 1 taking off.

2 Likes

I don’t care about the president thing I just like the look and I like the name trump

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Rotate I need to organise an event at Dunsfold (home of Top Gear’s test track)

But all in all I think the livery looks a bit dull and outdated and it is probably one of my least favourite 757 liveries. (I’m not trying to be political here I know virtually nothing about American Politics)

2 Likes