Donald Trump's Boeing 757-2J4 "N757AF"

I would love this, but I keep thinking to myself, hmm it won’t be that realistic because as soon as it comes out ( I’m not saying that it is) everyone will want to fly it and there will be multiple Trump 757’s at the same airport.💁‍♂️

1 Like

I mean we have Air Force one and there’s two of those. I think it’s best to allow people to fly whatever. Plus I don’t think it will be flown too much :)

2 Likes

I agree, I don’t think it would be flown much, like Air Force One

2 Likes

I have always wanted this!

3 Likes

Read the end comment on this closed thread states no liveries related to politicans/politics

5 Likes

I think it should still be added even though some may not like it due to political reasons, but people don’t have to fly it if they don’t want to

2 Likes

This plane also existed before Trump was president, so in fact, this should have probably been requested way back.

4 Likes

I like the plane a lot but I feel it is just to political for it to be useful for IF to have or even for us as a community, ours is a community of closeness because of our mutual love for aviation. And I say if there is the smallest thing that can divide us then we should, if we can, pass it up.

It is a business plane and not related to politics. Hillary has especially been in politics for a long time so I understand why they won’t do that one. I just know that because there is so much hatred for that man the developers may not do it. They have to stay “politically correct” 😂😂.

Tbh if they didn’t want politics in IF, then why is Air Force One and other government aircraft on there?? Something to think about.

7 Likes

—>AIR FORCE<----

4 Likes

You got my vote, love the colors and its a sexy plane. Goes well together

2 Likes

The POTUS flys on it and is involved in politics lol. That’s the way some people look at it and I’m giving their view of it and not my own.

In my opinion, I would add the B738 of Hillary’s and the B752 of Trump’s. Everyone could get what they want then. No partiality, no division, and everyone can fly what they want and love to.

2 Likes

Can we disable comments on this one and just vote? Let the votes decide

5 Likes

The POTUS flew this even before he was president. Hillary only used her 737 for her campaign. This 757 is a business plane and not tied to any political business whatsoever.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. If we close it, the votes close too.

You people just have to learn to show some restraint :)

9 Likes

Dont see why this has to turn political. Its a cool plane with really nice colors and thats what matters here, because we’re all plane enthusiasts and thats what IFC is about. The letters on the side matter not.

5 Likes

Agreed. Hope this comment section doesn’t go wild soon :(

1 Like

I really appreciate the fact that no-one has gotten into a political fight and is expressing their facts and opinions. So I would try to keep it that way if I were you.

But in my opinion I’m all in for this. It’s a special 752 and a literally a gold one!

6 Likes

Yea! I am proud of the community right now that nobody is fighting. Props to y’all!

3 Likes

I completely agree and look at my post before that one. Now can we all get back to aviation and the business plane that is a feature request.

If you don’t like what someosomeone says, just be mature and look over it. Keep it on topic and if you think you have to say something PM the person in a polite and non-argumentative way. Thank you!

3 Likes