Donald Trump's Boeing 757-2J4 "N757AF"

Credit: AviationCV.com

Put your angry politics aside. If you don’t like it, you simply don’t have to fly it.

I’m posting this because the posts of others were taken down because of a war in the comment section. So please, no matter who you voted for, keep the comment section nice and friendly. Thanks

I think this plane deserves to be added into IF. It is probably the cleanest plane, the most taken care of and most likely one of the most expensive planes in the world as it has A LOT of GOLD inside the cabin.

I personally also like the livery of this plane and I’d definitely love to see and fly this in IF. Also, you guys added corporate and private jets, so why not add this one too?

Want some facts about it? Check this out

So my fault - Prematurely looked thought the video was a picture.

But good luck at keeping this clear of politics!

12 Likes

This would actually be pretty fun to fly around. Also make sure to vote for your own request!

2 Likes

Technically this is the only request since the rest were taken down

1 Like

Yep - I meant picture thought the youtube video was a picture sorry!

2 Likes

I absolutely love this plane. My favorite business jet out there. The livery is absolutely wonderful, and to make it better, it’s on a 757 😍

9 Likes

Ok. Can we get a moderator here? I’m asking for a peaceful thread but I fear that won’t happen. Also cause I don’t want this to be taken down due to a fight

4 Likes

Love the plane, hate the opinions on it. The community can’t keep some opinions to themselves so this request might be short lived. I would live this for the 757 rework and a customized interior 😍!

7 Likes

Think they’ll show up happen once people start going off track =)

2 Likes

And then they’ll take this post down :(

1 Like

Very interesting airplane indeed. Haven’t seen it yet, as it rarely visits our airport here in New Hampshire.

I do have to say, It’s the cleanest airplane I’ve seen so far. I saw a Documentary on YouTube about it, and was sitting on my chair the whole time watching the video. I was so into the video, I was very interested to know Trump wanted a 757 with RR Engines.

I wish I could fly in it…

9 Likes

We probably saw the same documentary then haha

1 Like

Although i am not a big fan of the 757 (dont get upset, i know everyone else loves it), i do think it would be a nice addition to Infinite Flight just because it is a unique livery and would add some more realism (as if Infinite Flight wasnt real enough already).

6 Likes

Agreed. It deserves to be in IF

4 Likes

Not wanting to start a fight but IF needs a couple of improvements just to be realistic enough to be considered realistic.

2 Likes

well its realistic at least compared to other mobile simulators

2 Likes

Stunning plane… a must!

3 Likes

Comparing to most of those free simulators they have titles longer than a 757 yes. Overall it’s quite realistic but still not realistic enough to compare to…the other sim with an X on its name.

1 Like

I like the livery. It’s very nice and sleek. Though because it’s political, it probably won’t be added. It would be cool to have though.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I think for now it’s too political, I love the plane as much as the next guy but sadly I dont think it will be added. Hopefully in a few years.

I’d hope this will come with the eventual 757 rework. (While you’re at it pls let’s get that a330 rework going)

1 Like