Donald Trump as LAX Tower

For some reason I find this whole post childishly entertaining! Was Mike Pence working ground that day?

2 Likes

Got that same dude when he was at San Diego a few days ago

1 Like

I was there, apart from a few mishaps, his sequencing skills were OK.

The ATC tower is Mickey mouses club house.
Mickey Mouse, clubhouse. Come inside, you’ll probably die.

2 Likes

Because you Didnt follow my instructions!I wasnt the LAX tower and i am not Donald Trump

5 Likes

I’m sure Donald Trump has better things to do than control LAX Tower

“Quite disappointed by a guy named Donald Trump”
So…what’s the news here?

9 Likes

True! Lol!

1 Like

I think he is just living up to his name. 😂

3 Likes

So what i’m hearing is that Donald Trump is bad at instruction people and when he does no one regards him anyways? Sounds like the real Trump to me.

3 Likes

Polacy na Live? Oh kurde!

Umm…wut? No idea what you’re trying to say…

MaxSez. I can live with the numerous Fledgling Controllers operating on the PG. Give them credit, it’s due, at lest their trying. It’s ez to criticize, controlling is not a piece of cake. My only 4 bummers on PG Comm’s are; failure to send an open & close station call, failure to "Clear for Landing & send a Roger on T& G, sending a "continue Taxi as a response to a taxi request rather that an active runway ID and finally failure to prep, you gotta study & observe operations prior to take the seat! Have a nice day!

1 Like

I don’t think IF is a place to go about politics. Let alone, this is a flight simulator, not a forum. This is nonsense, and this person should be reported.

1 Like

With a small loan of a million dollars, we can teach this guy how to be ATC.

9 Likes

He’s at it again…

1 Like

Yup he was controlling me the other day as well. He was telling me to do random things. Like I said before,

1 Like

Guess who’s back…

2 Likes

Trump Force One, Inbound For ILS 09

Tijuana Tower: Trump Force One, Go Around Make Left Traffic

Trump Force One: image

5 Likes

This is a common sight just ignore it