Don’t Do This…

personally…i woukd not let that slide idk about u 👀

4 Likes

Yep, this is the ES. And that’s the reason why I personally try to fly to airports with ATC coverage only. At the moment when ATC is leaving I notice this behavior many times.
My no.1 of bad habits: pilots waiting for a plane on short final 1-2 nm and then entering the runway by purpose. I hate it so much. Thx for sharing tho.

4 Likes

This sucks a lot

1 Like

Yup, im experiencing some off this things to, last time i saw a boeing 772 going to madeira, and some other unprofessional stuff

1 Like

For me this example already moved from major to minor. No realistic tho, I agree, but there are other things even more worse…

2 Likes

There are unrealistic pilots and it can be more or less serious but there harming the experience of others on the expert server is more than disturbing especially since the pilot did not have an IFC and was just here for “troll”.

3 Likes

772 flying to Madeira isn’t too unrealistic. Aeroporto da Madeira Aterragens, Descolagens Boeing777-200 Austrian. landings and takeoffs - YouTube
Even 747’s have flown there.

3 Likes

Wow I have seen this on expert before lemme tell you

2 Likes

Whut, i didnt know that😅

1 Like

Whoever did this definitely has an IFC account because pro is now based off of IFC so whoever did it owes you a big apology.

1 Like

They need one to have Pro

1 Like

That annoys me big time. I hate coming in on approach and having someone either cut right in front of me or chase me down. I hope that person’s name is found and the mods will take action.

3 Likes

“Being able to report someone who has no IFC account by reporting their identification code”

2 Likes

I’d give that troll a level 5 violation if it were possible!

2 Likes

Very good idea

1 Like

Overthicconized tail strike

1 Like

I remember when expert server was very expert like staying exactly on the center of the taxi line. Isn’t the same anymore.

2 Likes

Hey @Robertine
Sorry for that experience but
Unfortunately we can’t be everywhere and see everything.

If you have a case like this, don’t hesitate to message the supervisor/ moderator in the IFC. Just @ Tag them/ Invite them into the message … or you do it over the official IF Discord

Sometimes are Supervisor / mods active in the chat and can help you !

2 Likes

I don’t take Swiss001 and his content serious anymore

1 Like

I know. I miss those days. :(

3 Likes