Doing homework with a view!

Currently chilling in the ANC lounge doing some school work for my math and writing class and I can’t ask for a more nicer view! Heading home to Seattle for this weekend to attend Props and Hops!

42 Likes

What a lovely view you got there!

2 Likes

Love it! Enjoy that time!

3 Likes

Thanks! This trip has been on the bucket list to attend Props and hops for a long time and we were able get tickets before they ran out!

3 Likes

DO. YOUR. HOMEWORK.
Lmao

3 Likes

Hey, I’m doing section 3.4 algebra… 😱

Stop doing what I’m doing but better 😂

2 Likes

Fat R.I.P. When I flew out to PDX last year that’s what I did for an hour in the GJT boarding area so I feel your pain.

1 Like

Oh, enjoy! Wish I could sit at SFO or OAK and do my homework…

1 Like

Lol Just finished all my homework for this weekend! Now time work on real work!

2 Likes

I did algreba on a plane during severe turbulence in October. Was really fun

3 Likes

Meanwhile I’m sitting here trying to figure out how to compose this function staring at a wall…

Everyone needs to bring down the view awesomeness. I can’t be the only one who does algebra in my room not at the airport/in an plane right? 😂

1 Like

Let me just set the setting for you all.
I currently have my air pods in, I have Dean Martin playing on them there’s an Alaska 737 taxing by me (N614AS) a couple of MD11s, and other things outside life is so hard lol

1 Like

Great pics! Never been to ANC. Would love to go though!

Also I can tell that’s Pearson MyLab, I’ve got a class that uses it too lol

2 Likes

It sure is MyMath Lab its a stupid program ANC is alright I work on the otherside thankfully, main terminal region sucks lol

1 Like

✅ AirPods Pro 😏

✅ for music, respectable choice, though not my personal taste

❌ ya that’s going to be a big no… 😒

❌ MD-11s!!! Shoot, now I’m 10/10 jealous… 😔

Ya, sure, I’m sure… 😂

2 Likes

Thats fair Lol I have style not all of us can get it but one day we will train you!

1 Like

Ah. At least the view is nice.

Yea, I’ve got MyLab for my Accounting class. Not a ton of fun

2 Likes

✅ Close enough (I use galaxy buds)

No clue who that is but music ✅

I have a mini cessna 172 model, so planes ✅

Overbearing school work ✅

It appears however that you don’t have YouTube playing and distracting you from math, but since you have a good view of planes that can be dismissed.

3 Likes

Maybe I have to train you to listen to Avicii… 😂

1 Like

Dean Martin wrote several famous songs like “That’s Amore” and was part of the original Rat Pack with Frank Sanatra, Sammy David Jr ect!
Dean Martin did a lot of movies too and westerns!

2 Likes