Doggy_House ATC Tracking Thread - CLOSE @ KLCK

Hello to all. My name is Jiri. I like to become part of IFATC. I will operate on Training server. I would like to practice and be tested on Ground - Pushback, Taxi operation, Progressive taxi and Tower - Pattern work, Changing RNW, Take off, Departure, Coming back to pattern.

I will welcome all feedback and advice. Please come to try me.

5 Likes

I unfortunately cannot make it right now, however feel free to tag me for suture sessions!

Hello to all. My name is Jiri. I like to become part of IFATC. I will operate Cancun International Airport in Mexico (MMUM) on Training server. I would like to practice and be tested on Ground - Pushback, Taxi operation, Progressive taxi and Tower - Pattern work, Changing RNW, Take off, Departure, Coming back to pattern.

I will welcome all feedback and advice. Please come to try me.

Im coming by now!!

Hello to all I just open at SBBR TS. come and test me on GROUND and TOWER operations.

Send me some feed back

THX

1 Like

I will try later.

Is there any schedule for trainers to fly into training airport. Looks like im not lucky with my timing

I will open later

SBBR: CLOSE NOW

1 Like

When will you be open again

im at TNCM now

1 Like

I can open now if you have time?

1 Like

Yes on my way

Hi Im sorry I just left. We have .5 h event

1 Like

Im coming hopefully something doesn’t disturb me while im here

Nvm it seems you aren’t there

Sorry for the late reply I left.

I will open tomorrow some airports and invite you in

Thank you for interest

Jiri

1 Like

I will hop on to watch some patterns you do, and give you some feedback here. I might decided to hop on for some patterns as well.

I recommend opening up at KFAT, RODN, or KLCK. These airports I can test you at since there will not be as much unwanted traffic from training server pilots.

Ah Ok No Problem

Hello there I will open KLCK in 5 min

KLCK OPEN come and train me please

thank you

jiri

Sorry accidentally PM with VA account. Anyways, give me 1 min I will be coming in - I am N1AM.