Dogfight Server

So,

On this server you could actually use the weapons on your Jet to shoot others down.

What do you think?

8 Likes

Cool idea! Would make it interesting if you could have civilian aircraft that don’t comply in that mix as well.

3 Likes

Maybe, although I don’t know if that would be the best thing to include in Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

First we would need workable weapons. I’m not a fan of this idea as this is a flight simulator. Not a kill each other one.

18 Likes

I’m a fan, but maybe later on, when everything important has been done

1 Like

Maybe we don’t need weapons (for now) but a lock-on mechanism in the hud for fighters. We could play tag for now haha

2 Likes

Reenact top gun all over again

2 Likes

That would be neat, dare I say it but one of the things I wish IF had, which X-Plane mobile has, is the dog fighting / battle mode.

Are we a war simulator or… For now no.

I like your idea mate, I’m imagining shooting down those rebel ATC playground people who don’t follow instructions 😈

Also what’s the point of Fighters if we don’t use them…?

3 Likes

Not a fan because it just will get rid of the idea of flying commercial aircraft

1 Like

I agree but I don’t think they would have created fighter jets if they were not going to make it an equally good flying experience as flying the commercial planes

No, it is not time, it will never be time.

5 Likes

Someone flags your feedback for no reason on the community, you plan a meet in the dogfight server then you shoot him down😈😉😂

10 Likes

It’s gonna be like playing GTA V online …

7 Likes