Dogfight Server

So,

On this server you could actually use the weapons on your Jet to shoot others down.

What do you think?

8 Likes

Cool idea! Would make it interesting if you could have civilian aircraft that don’t comply in that mix as well.

3 Likes

Maybe, although I don’t know if that would be the best thing to include in Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

First we would need workable weapons. I’m not a fan of this idea as this is a flight simulator. Not a kill each other one.

18 Likes

I’m a fan, but maybe later on, when everything important has been done

1 Like

Maybe we don’t need weapons (for now) but a lock-on mechanism in the hud for fighters. We could play tag for now haha

2 Likes

Reenact top gun all over again

2 Likes

That would be neat, dare I say it but one of the things I wish IF had, which X-Plane mobile has, is the dog fighting / battle mode.

Are we a war simulator or… For now no.

I like your idea mate, I’m imagining shooting down those rebel ATC playground people who don’t follow instructions 😈

Also what’s the point of Fighters if we don’t use them…?

3 Likes

Not a fan because it just will get rid of the idea of flying commercial aircraft

1 Like

I agree but I don’t think they would have created fighter jets if they were not going to make it an equally good flying experience as flying the commercial planes

Yes, I think it’s about time that we add a combat server.
I wouldn’t forbid civilian aircraft, they just wouldn’t be recommended.
Weapons shouldn’t be as simple as those in X-plane 9 (an old IOS flight simulator that was kind of pointless), they only had two buttons (fire missile and fire cannon).
We should be precise with Aim-9Xs or any possible weapon.
It wouldn’t be bad to add a copilot option, maybe a new “friend” option appears so anyone who’s in your’s can join you while your online as a copilot (only if the aircraft is a twin-seater).
Of course, you would neeed to accept having a copilot, you imagine what the game would be like if anyone could just join you.

No, it is not time, it will never be time.

5 Likes

Someone flags your feedback for no reason on the community, you plan a meet in the dogfight server then you shoot him down😈😉😂

10 Likes

It’s gonna be like playing GTA V online …

7 Likes