Does this mean I'm headed to the middle of Earth?

E4D4D195-8EAA-493F-ABE1-05FA8D8192AB

3 Likes

No, not at all. It’s likely there was a terrain error. Next time end the flight immediately and restart Infinite Flight. Do not sit there and watch this or you will get violations.

To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

We apologize for any inconvenience & don’t be afraid to reach out if there’s anything more we can help you with.

Best regards,
Chris

7 Likes

The only time you will see that is if you go straight down into the ground. If you are on Training or Expect server, I would advise you to immediately exit the flight or you will get violations. If you are on casual or solo, keep digging! See how far you can go!

1 Like

Spoiler, you get flung into space

I have attempted so many times to get into space. I have not achieved yet. I have gone -1,000,000 feet below the surface thought so I guess you could say I’m making progress

Oh it will be a beautiful view once you launch out there. Best glitch ever.

1 Like

Yeah. I can’t wait until that moment comes. But for now I can enjoy being-1,000,000 get below the ground

1 Like

Off-topic, but how can @Randall_Cushman only be TL1? They joined in 2015!

Trust levels are based mainly off of activity, not the amount of time you’ve been a user of the forum.

1 Like