Does this mean I can't reach Grade 3?

1 Like

Obviously other than any other requirements.

1 Like

Correct. In order to obtain Grade 3, the maximum amount of violations you can have in the last 7 days is 3, and you have 5.

2 Likes

You can still reach grade 3 however you’ll have to wait a maximum of 7 days to let the violations go away then you will be grade 3.

2 Likes

It has been that way since i bought live a couple months ago, and I know i have got none for over a week.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m not sure then. Best to contact a staff member such as David or make a support request. That will be the best way to solve the situation I think.

1 Like

Moved into support as this sounds more like a support issue, if as you say, it has been like this since you got Live+

1 Like

If you have violations, then no, you can’t.
If you know for sure that you didn’t get any, PM a staff member or something. Preferably David.

1 Like

I have had those violations, but have gone a couple weeks without them, so shouldn’t I be eligible, in terms of this requirement now?

Yes. It says in the last 7 days, so if you haven’t gotten them, well, idk. Contact someone.

Update, not that anyone cares, ITS FIXED! Lvl 3, and expert server here I come!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.