Does this happen to everybody?

I started a flight, got it all worked out. Cruise speed and altitude, set everything up nicely.

Checked this morning when I woke up. And all of a sudden I’m mad…

This picture was taking in flight while I was on expert server… and the flight continued -I was about 20 mins away from EDDF but of course it disconnected so the logbook only shows 1.5 hours of flight time .

1 Like

Is it possible your subscription ended mid-flight?

1 Like

It looks as though you subscription may have ran out mid flight. If it didn’t, than contact support as says and they’ll help you out from there

1 Like

Nope, my subscription got extended :)

I should probably add that this happened to me twice already and only after the new update

5 Likes

I’m not much help, but if I were you, I would either contact support, or wait for them to see this topic. They check support topics regularly, but it’s pretty late right now, so probably not much luck until tomorrow morning. Cheers!

1 Like

It is morning for me haha.
Thanks, I appreciate the help

1 Like

(I hope it’s okay to tag him) but @schyllberg is tech support and he’ll likely be the best person to help you :)

If he’s able, he’ll reach out shortly.

1 Like

So did your subscription renew mid-flight? If so, that might be the problem…

1 Like

happend to me too, just restart your app and it should be fixed

3 Likes

@PDX_Flyer and @Z-Tube if your sub runs out mid-flight it lets you finish your flight without any problems.

Correction;

It normally does. But if the session has been long enough, this can unfortunately happen.

5 Likes

@BennyBoy which is why I used the word “possible”

1 Like