Does this happen to anybody else?

Hi everyone, hope all of you are well. I just have a question regarding the map. When I look around it is so laggy everywhere, it gets to the point where it is very frustrating! The most annoying part is when I look to the left of Ireland in the slightest or just over the Atlantic the simulator crashes… I am apart of a VA the flys over the Atlantic for long hauls in which I can no longer do because of this issue. I also won’t be able to fly to places like the Canaries, Portugal and Spain which are some of my favourite destinations! I have all settings to the lowest settings possible and I have uncontrolled airports hidden but this doesn’t seem to change anything.
Device: Samsung galaxy tab A6.
Have a great day or night wherever you may be and thanks for the help!

1 Like

My map also lags a lot.
In 19.4 was perfect
My device: Huawei Mediapad T5 with 4gbRam and 64Rom

1 Like

Yeah same for me here, it’s really frustrating!

Same here, hope a hotfix is coming…

1 Like

I hide the Taxiways and the airspace and seem it helps a little for me.
You can try

1 Like

The hotfix is already out and hasn’t changed anything.

1 Like

Man this update has more issues than arsenals defence.

In regards to your question I have a iPad mini 4 and since the update it was crashing every time I tried to start a flight, sadly the hot fix didn’t really do anything but I lowered the graphics and airplane count and I’ve not had a problem since, maybe you should try something like that?

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I know… I was talking about a new one

1 Like

What update do you use sorry?

1 Like

I meant device

1 Like

I love that first line!😂 Yeah I have everything on the lowest and it’s just not working unfortunately. That hotfix didn’t do anything.

1 Like

I have everything in low

2 Likes

Ahh I see, my apologies.

1 Like

Nah I wasn’t very clear was I 😅

1 Like

Ah I’m not sure then, maybe try asking one of the devs see if they can help, your not the only one having problems since the update :)

1 Like

I didn’t read it right, my bad!

1 Like

Lol 😂This getting weird…

1 Like

Thank you! Oh I know there’s quite a few frustrated people.😂

2 Likes

What I usually do is hide the airspaces, and it is important to move around slowly. Let’s say you are zooming into an airport, you must wait until the ground mapping loads in.

I am also having this issue to, but by taking your time while moving the NAV map around will surely help a little. 🙂

1 Like