Does The Android Version Of IF Work On A Windows PC?

Yet it says the app is compatible with my surface

1 Like

Well it isn’t, it’s not available but because it’s a tablet like device you could get it on the windows store possibly if it’s still available on that. It’s probably false information, these things can easily happen as the store can get confused with your device. Don’t buy it and expect it to work

1 Like

It says its compatible with your device but it doesnt say specifically your surface. Thats the google play website your on and when you buy IF there, it wont download onto your surface but it will be available on your Andriod devices. Don’t buy it on the google play website expecting it to download to your surface

2 Likes

But I don’t have an android device, so it’s just a bug then?

1 Like

Most definitely, and try clicking the little (i) icon next to this app is compatible with your device and read what it says, hopefully giving you more insight. :)

1 Like

I wonder if you have a touchscreen computer…

1 Like

If you use Bluestacks maybe you could!!

You can run Android apps (from the Google Play store) on PC using the software, plus it’s free.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s a touchscreen

1 Like

nah infinite flight crashes a lot on blue stacks
andyroid works a lot better on windows

1 Like

The app just downloads on one of your Android devices, try it out

1 Like

The Playstore on PC is connected to your Android devices, The “Compatible” button is refering to one/some of your Android devices, Like Dush earlier said, It will download to one of your devices ;)

1 Like

Well, you can. Basically you need an Android emulator on your PC (like BlueStacks). But I wouldn’t recommend… The gameplay is not smooth nor everything else… So, better try it on a tablet

Correct. There is no public Windows version. You can use an emulator but most will not run IF. Andy emulator will run it but there are issues with graphics.

Maybe one day…

1 Like

the graphics are fine on andy
its just that the emulator runs on 768p instead of 1080p

1 Like

Honestly, what if IF works in touchscreen computers…

1 Like

When has a PC version been confirmed for public sale?

It hasn’t but they have done polls and because the developers use it they have suggested quite a while ago it should be released to the public in the future

Don’t put rumours out when you have 0 IDEA about anything like that, at all, full stop.

12 Likes

I never said it was confirmed just that it could be out in the future. Look below

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.