Does reporting actually do anything

I am waiting for takeoff at Cancun International and this F-22 not only drove under my wing to get in front of me but it’s doing circles on the taxiway. I don’t know why because she is grade 4 and we’re in the expert server I tried to report him but I really don’t think any thing works when you do that. If you see that little jolt in the green line that’s where he tried to skip in front of me. I have a picture of him doing Loops but it’s on my other phone where I’m flying. He needs to be reprimanded

1 Like

Nope they have taken this out a while back now :)

2 Likes

Grades don’t mean anything, a Grade 1 pilot can be more professional than a Grade 5 pilot. But, as @Kevinsoto1502 said, that button doesn’t do anything to prevent trolls.

2 Likes

Nope. They are only usable for higher-ups in IFATC, mods, and staff. It was usable to anyone before, but was removed due to abuse.

2 Likes

Who can I talk to to get this guy out of here. You shouldt be able to skip in line and get away with it.

Let it go. Moderators do not take requests to reprimand other pilots.

3 Likes

I don’t mind letting it go I’m just saying people should be held extremely accountable especially on the expert server. We advanced by doing many Landings and many hours specifically so we could go into a more realistic environment

1 Like

I couldn’t agree with you more. There are always going to be a few bad apples, but people with special reporting powers can’t be every where at once.

2 Likes

so if you get violations for overspeed does it get you bans and stuff like that

Yes, it gives you violations

Are you tracking me on the live tracker or are you flying near me?

I can see on the picture you posted…

and yes realism all the way brother. Haha

2 Likes

Okay yeah I’m an idiot.

1 Like

There are two types of reports that can be issued. The first is a system ghost which is given after you reach 5 violations during a session and a report, which is used when an IFATC controller observes a pilot not adhering to expert server rules.

The difference between a system ghost and a report is that a system ghost does not go towards your grade table. You will however still receive the violations.

2 Likes

Thats a different thing from that