Does Global Require a Subscription

Okay, so I only play solo on Infinite Flight. I don’t have a subscription and only purchase individual planes and airports. Will I be able to fly global or do you need to have a subscription for that?

1 Like

Hi there, have a look here at what is included in the update. You will need a subscription for the update.

With this update, we are introducing a new Infinite Flight Pro subscription that is replacing Infinite Flight Live.
An Infinite Flight Pro subscription has all of the features that were offered with Infinite Flight Live (multiplayer, ATC, live weather) plus access to the entire globe and our entire fleet of aircraft.
Infinite Flight Pro is offered as 3 different subscription options: 1 month, 6 month, and 12 month. The longer the time frame, the larger the discount on the subscription overall. The total cost of the selected payment plan will be billed at the beginning of the subscription.
The cost of each option is as follows (US prices):

1 month: $9.99
6 month: $49.99 ($9.95 savings)
12 month: $79.99 ($39.89 savings)
Note that local taxes and currency might affect pricing in your local app store.

If you have an active Live or Live+ subscription and are able to update, you will have access to Infinite Flight Pro for the remainder of your current subscription.
Infinite Flight Live and Live+ subscriptions will be discontinued once both iOS and Android updates are released. You will not be able to purchase or renew an Infinite Flight Live or Live+ subscription on the old version of Infinite Flight if for some reason you can’t update.

10 Likes

Yes, you need a subscription.

@albert_swim
After reading the information that we provided please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

2 Likes

Thank you for the response

3 Likes

Yes it requires a PRO subscription

1 Like