Does anyone want me to make a tutorial on how to play IF with any game controller?

Hey guys, I have found a method for how to play Infinite Flight with any game controller however I just want to know if you want me to post it in a new topic as the last post I did on how to connect a PS4 controller was well received and I just wanted to know how many people were interested.

Kind Regards
Jake

4 Likes

You could just continue to add to your previous topic so it can be in all place. Just rename it “How to play Infinite Flight on any console controller”

2 Likes

Hey mate, thanks for the idea will more than likely do that.

Jake

2 Likes

Nice idea. This would be definitely useful.

2 Likes

Oh how do you do that, I’m really interested and I’m looking for something I can use to act as a joystick for now. Does it actually work?

1 Like

Hey mate, I am currently in the process of creating a document which has all the steps to connecting a controller to Infinite Flight however it will be up within the hour.

Hey guys, I have made a document which you can follow here which details how to play IF with any game controller: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n4hKX8dq1HMpzAdT4WDCm5Dp-pNtQPqvBjw3h4UlY8o/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Jake

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.