Does anyone still use Windows Phone?

Does anybody use infinite flight for Windows phone still, I just remembered because I was cleaning my old windows phone I had when I was young

I’ve still got one! I don’t use it anymore as I now have an iPhone - but I’m tempted to bring it out and fly the space shuttle on live…

5 Likes

Yes the devs said micorsoft made it hard for them to update after they changed something a few years ago

1 Like

Windows phone sucks in my (very) honest opinion. I doubt anyone in the community has even held one in their hands for over 30 minutes.

1 Like

The Windows phone seems to have a lot of problems with the app developers…apps like YouTube and Instagram are also not updated…Android and iOS for life✌

2 Likes

I feel like I should buy a Windows Phone just so I can compare the old Virgin 787 to the new 787

3 Likes

Yes. The old one is terrible.

1 Like

Windows phone? What is that…

1 Like

I remember the old 787

2 Likes

The Windows Surface Phone should be coming out later this year. The screen will probably be huge but hopefully more apps start updating.

1 Like

I had a Lumia 1020 for 6 months in 2013. Great phone and OS if you’re not into games/entertainment apps.

4 Likes

I still have the old one on my old ipad mini wing views are just as good as a320 imo.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.