Does anyone’s Liveflight connect work?

We haven’t changed anything from Infinite Flight’s end, but we will look into this issue to see if it was introduced by a new iOS version. Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey,
I’ve tried Map Connect and Liveflight Connect with Beta 14.6 and there is no difference to 14.5.

Both aren’t connecting.

@Crown.plane
@bbhusty
@CrisYe

I got it working on my phone which is 14.4.2, and my ipad which is 14.5 did not work, despite having worked prior. Not an issue with the beta or the client, iOS 14.5+ is the culprit.

2 Likes

Mmmm that’s not encouraging… If the problem is related to newly updated iOS, i think we can do nothing… Maybe updating one of those apps but I’m pretty sure that they won’t…

1 Like

IF might have to change some of their codes to make it compatible

1 Like

Can’t guarantee that would be planned for the next release… We got stuck in this🙄

1 Like

If you could ask Map Connect questions in our thread, I will be appreciated 🙂

As for your question, we already had a beta version in testing, and Beta Testers haven’t reported any problems about iOS 14.5 or above with that version, we are still look into it. Thanks

2 Likes

@CrisYe
Looking forward for your promising app… I will be more than happy if we get a reliable joystick app… If so; i will certainly renew my subscription in IF…

1 Like