Does anyone know where to find most/all airport and approach (for free is possible)?

I wanted to reference airport and approach charts when flying in IF. Does anyone know which website is the best for that?

Try FlightAware.com for real-world route, waypoint, and airport chart information. It’s very helpful.

1 Like

Typically when flying in the states I use airnav.com for most of my charts. Unfortunately they don’t cover anywhere outside of the US. I live in Canada, and since I’m a real world pilot, I use ForeFlight on my iPad/iPhone to get charts in Canada. Anywhere else I typically google (airport ICAO) “xxxx Charts”.

Cheers,
Gabriel

1 Like

You can sign up for Eurocontrol’s AIP which covers baiscally the entire European continent. I also find success on just googling “(Airport ICAO) Charts” for other countries and areas. For UD Charts and en-routes, SkyVector works for me as well as flight planning in the US with it.

Eurocontrol: https://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/fwf-eadbasic/public/cms/cmscontent.faces?configKey=default.home.page

1 Like