Does anyone know what this is?

I was playing around with the maps on the south Florida region and came across these things, I have no idea what they are so an answer will be appreciated. Thx

1 Like

It’s called a TFR. It’s probably in the Denver region.

Those are TFRs. I think you can see TFRs from other regions in your map.