Does anyone know the best way to earn XP?

Does anyone know what is the best way to get xp in training server thanks

2 Likes

Do touch and go’s

1 Like

I recommend at KDEN

1 Like

I’d say NASA crown touch and go or eidw-egll

1 Like

Take something to Barra in Scotland and do 30mins of TIGHT patterns using the multiple runways. Thousands of XP coming your way.

2 Likes

Doing long hauls also helps

1 Like

I agree, if you do an overnight flight you can earn lots of xp without doing “anything” (except taking off/AP settings and the landing)

1 Like

Or mabye just like spend a day doing flights

1 Like

It depends highly on which kind of flights you’ll do in a day…
Many short flights will not bring massive amounts of xp, I would say: either long haul or short touch and goes (NASA crown)…

1 Like

Just hop in a 737 or something like that and do Touch and Go’s at EGLL. The position of the runways makes it perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you?

Or use the TBM-930 for pattern.

1 Like

Grab a F22, go on casual server and go to KEDW. If you can do 1 pattern per minute, you’ll be in good shape. When not doing patterns, setup a long haul to continuously generate exp.

3 Likes

Long hauls are great for XP. However, XP varies too based on the difficulty of the flight, so I would recommend a long haul from one challenging region ( with winds and whatnot) to another just as challenging region. For one this allows you ( most importantly) to practice your piloting skills, and two you will get more XP.

Hope you found this helpful, feel free to tag me @Jster82x or PM me if you have any further questions.

Also @Rdoyler07 welcome to the Community, remember we are here to assist you at any time!!! :)

1 Like

Go to an Airport Grab TBM and do a pattern every 35 secs

Touch and goes or do very short GA flights.

Go to KNRC or another airport with lots of runways and do some patterns or do a long haul flight :)

As the others are saying you can also fly patterns. I would do so with a quick and managable GA aircraft like the TBM or you could hop in a fighter and fly patterns… up to you. But like I said before XP varies based off of dificulty… so find a region with difficult-aviation-weather.

For example there are storms right now in the East Pacific so maybe do some flights in, to or from there ;).

Pattern work at KORD with small commercial liner like A318/B737, also a good way to improve your landings ;)

Besides long hauls…

Head over to KEDW and use the longest runway there, with your XCub. Make sure you go up high enough (~400 AGL) before you come back down to land and just rinse and repeat. Make sure you do it on the casual server though just in case anyone wants to fly there.

2 Likes