Does anyone have an airbus A320 tutorial?

i have been looking through the forums and i cant seem to find a airbus A320 or A321 tutorial. anyone have one???

2 Likes

The A320 family is a pretty easy family to fly with.
I don’t think the physics are really complicate like the CRJ where you might struggle.
Just learn by doing and gain experience;-)

5 Likes

yeah i have realized that i just want to make it more realistic you know?

1 Like

Any YT video is good at it. You can find also a lot of infos on the internet, Google is your friend

You can check the Official Infinite flight YouTube channel for tutorials on many aircraft!

Link Here

I think it’s only the newly released ones

Maybe from the C130

1 Like

To be honest I think the A-320 has the same design and/or size of the B-737. But correct me if I’m mistaken.

A320 is quite different
A320 is very different when it comes to landing

2 Likes

They are concurrents in the same market (medium, single aisle , 160-200 pax.), but their physics aren’t really the same.

3 Likes

I fly it quite a lot here’s sortoff tutorial

Take off power typically 75-89% depending how heavy length of runway, winds ect. Climb power 73-80% again depending on external variables.

Cruise speed 0.78 - 0.82 Mach

Height 22,000 - 38,000 (typically)

Approach speed is typically

9NM out = 190 airspeed
8NM out = 180
7NM out = 170
6NM out = 160
5NM out = 150
4NM out = 140

Touchdown 135-142 airspeed

6 Likes

Start your flare at around 20 feet and set the thrust levers to idle, keep the dot at the horizon and pull a bit up if needed.

Dare I say use a Xplane tutorial?

Even though Infinte Flight doesn’t have working buttons etc. The flying is the same. Watch a Xplane tutorial on the A320. (Skipping the setup, startup etc.) and look at the tips they give you on flying it.

Example?: https://youtu.be/OnsuZVtCY_8

If you want to get really realistic, you can search POH A320. POH stands for pilot operating handbook and has the real world procedures in them. Although a yt video might be easier to understand.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.