Does anyone else have the same problem?

Does anyone else have the same problem as me? Shadows on the screen when flying in the dark.

2 Likes

I sit in the cockpit view for most of the flight, but I have experienced the shadows at dawn/dusk before

2 Likes

Oh yeah, ive seen this before, to me it only shows up during the night without the the moon visible, its like half of your view is darker, but it moves with the horizon

2 Likes

If you edit a photo its easier to see like i did here

1 Like

This bug needs to be fixed!

1 Like

Hello!

This issue is known and reported internally. There is no ETA on when we can expect a fix for it, however, rest assured that such a major graphics issue will not be overlooked. For now, though, the best course of action, if it bothers you enough, would be to just fly with your time set to Noon - that’s the only time of the day when the bug does not appear.

2 Likes

I’ve never experienced this issue before! Might be a bug

1 Like

What device are you using? I know the issue has been noted it’s just by curiosity

1 Like

iPad ios 16

1 Like

Yes, I got to experience the same issue while flying overnight. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn’t happen. I use Samsung Galaxy A51.

1 Like

I experienced this bug earlier.

2 Likes

Can we expect this to be fixed in 23.1? It’s getting pretty unbearable

2 Likes

Refer to the post above:

As mentioned there is no ETA, but a fix will come eventually.

:)

1 Like

We can, I think, wait for the bug to be fixed on 22.3 .

And hope. This is an annoying bug. If the pilots want to play realistically, we also have to fly in the dark.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.