Does age matter?

You were 9 when I was being born.

1 Like

Wow, you’re that young and manage to work at such a large corporation.

Send me your success story

n o w

1 Like

You can’t declare Gary and Jason ‘old’ just by comparing them to you! 😉

8 Likes

Hmm… interesting comment 🤔
Not sure how I feel about that one…

1 Like

There can’t be too many game forums that can boast that. Feather in the cap to all concerned.🤗👍

6 Likes

Agree! I love this community. Very unique and diverse!

Be careful of getting rickrolled though.

7 Likes

Hmm… I wonder who rickrolled you.

1 Like

Hi there, @ran

He rickrolled 130 people in just one post 🤔

1 Like

One more thing: you should also avoid controlling KLAX on the Training Server. I’ve heard that takes a few years off one’s life from all the stress! ;)

2 Likes

Born on Christmas Day toooooo - 🤗 - glad I have your company. 🖖.

2 Likes

Anyway, talking about rickrolling, this post got rickrolled and I bet thats what @TheAviationGallery is talking about.

2 Likes

It must be so good to have a birthday on christmas day. Mines the 2nd of November

2 Likes

Damn! We are almost twins! I was born on 11 of November.

3 Likes

I will be closing this in a minute, just a heads up. This IFC isn’t designed as a chat room, but this was a cool topic so it got a pass for a short while!

15 Likes

Awww… really nice discussion though!

1 Like

But we still dont know how old Max is😢🥺

2 Likes

It’s great to see Infinite Flight being used by all age groups and how it brings people together!

2 Likes

No i dont think age matters im 14 and i play infinite flight all the time i might not wanna become a pilot but there is just something i love about infinite flight that you cant get no where else!

2 Likes

Cool chat folks! As noted, the IFC is not a public chat room. We encourage you all to DM a user if you wish to have an active discussion about more personal topics such as age!

21 Likes