Hi IF community, just wondered if a touch and go on global counts as a landing? Will it get a landing mark or nothing on global? Thanks!
It will indeed!
- Make sure to have all your landing gear planted down on the runway for a coupla seconds and then lift back off and that’ll count as a landing for your stats :)
Though, just keep in mind that you can only do a landing every 30 seconds otherwise it won’t count up.
The current landing criteria are as follows:
- No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
- Touchdown has to be on a runway
- At least one main gear (not steering wheel) touching the ground
- Ground speed must be above 10kts
If you follow these criteria, your landings should be added.
Hint, put on the ‘Landings’ tab on the status bar to help you with touch and goes.
This topic can be closed
A topic in #general will be closed automatically three months after the last reply.
It has been 26 days since the last reply. There is no need to bump it back to the top again just by replying that in can be closed after nobody replied for that long anyway. I’d just let it be, or contact a moderator privately if it really needs to be closed right away 😊
Have a good day or night!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.