Does a Throttle Quadrant work with Infinite Flight via LiveFlight Connect?

Hi there,

I have a throttle quadrant along with a joystick and I’ve used my joystick to fly in Infinite Flight before but I never knew if a Throttle Quadrant would so I’m asking for your input. Please feel free to comment down below if you have a thought or answer to my question!

Cheers
@Rynjil_H

Yea I have used a throttle before on my iPad with IF. You have to get a connector to put both throttle and joystick in your charger port.

Not so sure about throttles, but give this joystick tutorial a go.

I connect my Joystick via LiveFlight Connect and my question was if I could also do the same with my Throttle Quadrant. Thanks for your input thought @Trevor_A!

Cheers
@Rynjil_H

I dont see why you couldnt connet it via liveflight. It would be the same process I guess as your joystick

I am not sure. There is only one mapping to the throttle so it may not be possible.

Thanks @aviationex_91190, I’ll take a look at that. Your input was greatly appreciated!

Cheers
@Rynjil_H

Roger that. Thanks for your input @Chris_S!

Cheers
@Rynjil_H

I own a logitech flight stick and throttle quadrant.

Be wary of some buttons as it will cause infinite flight to crash.
Also the far right throttle lever will pull your notification panel down on your mobile device…
The throttle lever only works with one.

You can use a USB splitter if you’re using a wired connection, but yes liveflight connect works also

Roger that, thanks for your input! A mod can now close this.