Do You Use A Dedicated Device For IF

I bought an ipad air just to use for IF nothing else 😂 great device

Will I have Nokia working perfectly fine with IF full graphic @Alphadog4646 😂 .
Plus i playing snake 🐍 on same time .

Just kidding i have IPad pro 2019

10 Likes

Are you logged in to your Apple device for IF and your normal phone (if that’s Apple too) with the same Apple ID?

I could probably use the 787-9 but I want to keep it real. I don’t think there are other airlines that flies direct to Singapore from NY right now.

I only have one phone that i use for everything. It has a good performance so i have no problems

I use my LG Stylo 2 Plus since that’s now my secondary phone that I don’t use. It’s pretty bad in heavy traffic but great during long flights.

1 Like

How do you run IF on an iPhone 6 at max graphics? I can barely run it on lowest settings on mine.

2 Likes

I use my iPhone XR for IF and personal use.

Nope, I use my phone for IF. Although it’s annoying sometimes, but sometimes it acts as a therapy for me to leave my phone for a few hours while doing something else.

1 Like

hes right about that, having 3 tablets and 2 phones wow
you must have a good budget

i had a dedicated iPad 6th generation, which was meant to be run for only IF
at the time i got it, i also had an iPad 2nd generation, iPhone 5, and a laptop (used for charts, communication etc.). but then my iPad 2nd generation was thrown out for not working, so my 6th generation is used for other things (but 90% IF)

1 Like

I have an Ipad Mini 3 dedicated just for IF. Works really great! Though, I’m probably going to get an ipad pro soon.

I just use my mobile

Oh now that is just OTT! That’s like a £3000-4000 setup 😂😂

1 Like

I do, I use a 5 year old iPad Air 2 for IF I never use my phone because it’s way too small in my opinion, I don’t know how other people do it but I can’t play on my phone I hate it, I didn’t get my iPad just for IF though I had it in the first place. If you saw how smoothly it runs with everything on high though you would not believe that it’s five years old

2 Likes

I only have 1 suitable devices for IF. My phone.

Now you can see why I dont do long flights. I want my phone.

1 Like

I always use my iPad Air 2 for flights and ATC. I also grab my phone for charts etc…

Still runs like a charm.

That aside, I use my iPhone 8 as that’s all I have.

5 Likes

You nerds using phones. My telegraph has never given me an issues

10 Likes

Y’all normies and your electronic devices. My letter works great!

5 Likes

When he still writes with a quill and a bottle of ink…

1 Like