Do you think tilting landing gear will be added to Infinite Flight?

I would love it if they would add tilting gear.
What do you think ?

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t think it will be added any time soon…

4 Likes

Probably not. It’s tiny bit of eye candy that probably won’t be worth the effort.
I would love the be wrong and we get tilting gear, wing flex, contrails… all the eye candy. But a bigger world to fly in seems to be where things are heading for now.

3 Likes

I took my little sister plane spotting! There was an a340 landing and obviously the gears were tilting! My sister turned around to me and said “Josh, that planes wheels are broken!”

11 Likes

I don’t know, you would have to change the physics around a little. 😕

I’d love to have a younger sibling. Must feel great to teach them and look after them :)

1 Like

No one knows fellas. What if it were added tomorrow without noticed ;).

We know nothing!

How is this a feature request?

Don’t expect it for a while.

Its fun when the age difference is big but if the age difference is small (my brother is two years younger than me) there is a ton of fighting. But yeah its nice to have someone to play with.

At this moment it doesn’t appear to be a feature request. Fingers crossed.

It’s just a discussion about “if” tilting gear will be added.

Well… I think tilting gear is a must have!! Other mobile flight simulator’s like arofly has got that too

Eye candy? Definitely not.
Gear tilt is an essential feature for planes like the 747s, 777s, A340s and especially the A330 family.
It helps to make a lot smoother and more realistic landings, therefore more than eye candy.

3 Likes

I assume you mean aerofly.
Try to avoid that word on the Infinite Flight forum, if you know, what I mean ;)

Welcome to the forum by the way!

2 Likes

I take my younger sister spotting sometimes but I get a different reply… When are we going, no one cares about stupid planes.
It hurts.

4 Likes

I think eventually it will be added.

1 Like

I think it will be added if they eventually add smoke when the plane touches down itll most likely come with that because it wouldnt be realistic adding smoke and still having the gears locked horizontally

Aah this term again¿…you’ll sure get it eventually

1 Like

Well, I know right now it’s not a priority, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be implemented in the future.
Eventually is the best word I guess, although I’d personally would rather see it sooner than later. :)

2 Likes

Wouldnt we all:)

1 Like