Do you think the Logitech G Flight Yoke would work with IF?

I would like to use the Logitech G Flight Simulator Yoke, rudder, and throttle to fly in Infinite Flight. Does anybody think the yoke, rudder, and throttle would work with Infinite Flight, using Infinite Flight Connect to set them up?

2 Likes

Hello there,

I have purchased the Logitech Yoke and throttle and could confirm that they work.

2 Likes

It better because I’m getting one fir Christmas. I believe that it works but it takes a bit of tinkering to get the rudder peltes to work

1 Like

Awesome thank you so much

2 Likes

Just to clarify, the yoke and throttle work but the rudder is a bit difficult to setup but its possible?

2 Likes

First, can you move this to #thirdparty?

Second, the rudder pedals are a bit glitchy. If you press down on the rudder pedals for brakes, the controls jam & you have to move the yoke to unjam them. This is because LiveFlight Connect doesn’t support a brake axis, which the pedals have, & LFC hasn’t been updated since 2016.

1 Like

But a brake axis is coming in the update, so maybe

1 Like

But Cameron would have to update LFC in the update, which he hasn’t had time for, but LFC is open-source coding, so here’s the code if you’d like to check it out (it’s in C#):

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, I think it might work bc I use a variable pressure trigger for brakes on my joystick

1 Like

Luckily I know how to code (it comes in handy often) thanks for that

2 Likes

What is it written in?

2 Likes

LFC is written in mostly C# which I know pretty well

2 Likes

Holly cow, I actually understand it and based on it, I think that the brakes will work just fine

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a nice one. Looks like it has a HTML element to its format

2 Likes

yeah I think everything should be okay with it

2 Likes

Well, I think this can be closed before it becomes a coding party.

2 Likes

I agree with that 😂

2 Likes

Please let me know when you finish coding it! I would love to try it out, as I’m currently using a joystick and would love to use the ykoe & pedals, which I bought for XPlane.

3 Likes

OK I’ll let you know! Thank you guys again for your help

2 Likes

Are you able to connect flight panels via live flight?