Do You Remember Your First Spotter on IFC?

Do you ladies and gents remember the first person and time you have been spotted on the Infinite Flight Community? For me it was @Kate_Russell around a couple years ago .

2 Likes

Every time I get tagged 😎

about 2 years ago.

4 Likes

Good memory look so like you got yourself an admiring follower !

1 Like

Here’s my first post 🙃

And here’s the first time I was mentioned, by @Infinite_Flyer

1 Like

This is the post from June or July 2019. Now I spotted other people before I was spotted, but this was the first time I was spotted on the thread. Thanks for the spot, @SimpleWaffles!

2 Likes

Very nice 👍. I remember saying gee whiz I fly so much and no spotting lol . Happens more as time goes by . Nice post saved !

1 Like

Awesome 👏 Many do remember actually lol !

1 Like

@Captain_JR was the first person to ever spot me :D

2 Likes

Awesome! You guys have some great memories for sure!

1 Like

I do remember that time. Your reply was something along the lines of: “You’re the first person to ever spot me on IFC”.

I myself can’t recall who spotted me first, that is something I have dig a but deeper into later sometime, for now it’s the mystery of the year, dun dun dun… But I know that I have been the first ti spot others, and among them, you as well :)

3 Likes

Interestingly enough, it was @Andre_S.

This was back when my name was “Pilotmaster2129”.

Let’s not talk about that name… yikes.

Community Members Spotted on Live

3 Likes

Nice , still not a bad name though lol if you can actually master the craft of flying !

1 Like

@Balloonchaser <3

I believe this was the first time I was even on ES too lol

2 Likes

After some searching it turns out I was first spotted by @BigBert10

My first post was signing up for a gate to Singapore (later changed to Delhi) at @GlobalFlyer1’s SFO flyout

2 Likes

Did you divert to SJC 😃

2 Likes

Indeed I did! I came from BWI I think lol

1 Like

Oh sweet! 😃

2 Likes

I believe my first spotter was @Captain_JR when I was attempting SQ21. Made it to about halfway through Russia before my game crashed.

2 Likes

I was first spotted on IFC by @TimShan05 at EGLL. Me and some pilots at Air India Virtual were flying in our codeshare airline TAP Portugal’s Livery and he parked beside me at the ramp with a BAVA callsign in a British Airways A321 I believe.

2 Likes

Same @thenewpilot, My first spotter was @Captain_JR. He spotted me while I was doing the expressway visual into KLGA.

2 Likes