Do you prefer to fly American or United into O’Hare?

Well… answer the question !

Info

Airline & Aircraft: American Airlines - Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
Route: Chicago, O’Hare International Airport (KORD) 🇺🇸 - Barcelona El Prat International Airport (LEBL) 🇪🇸
Server: Expert

25 Likes

I’ve only flown through ORD once (on the Banana Plane), but I’d say United for the quality of their onboard product.

4 Likes

Id go for delta on the other hand, american would be a close second though.

4 Likes

I’ve only flown AA into ORD, I have to do United soon

2 Likes

I flew 4 times to ORD with American was good 👍🏻

2 Likes

I have flown United in and out of ORD, I definitely prefer them over AA, only issue with United is parking at the satellite terminal and needing to catch a connection anywhere else in the airport.

2 Likes

In IF? Depends on the route. Been doing a lot of AA since I’ve been doing short CRJ-200 routes, love flying a small plane when everyone else is flying 787s and A330s. But it depends on what route I wanna fly.

IRL? UA. Better onboard experience, and this is coming from an AA frequent flyer. Flew them last week MCO-ORD roundtrip, great experience except the 738 on the way back not being retrofit yet and being ancient. Could see where the ashtrays were covered up on the armrest and the TVs used the same DirectTV system JetBlue used in the early 2000s that I remembered seeing when I was like…3 years old🤣

1 Like

Ive never flown into O’Hare but i choose United, being that i work for them lol!

1 Like

Oh you work for United huh? Well in that case United has gotta be the worst airline i’ve ever flown! 😑

Okay no it’s not bad, i do wish they have IFE on board their Max’s.

1 Like

I’m a Delta guy but if I had to pick between AA or UA to ORD then I’d go with UA for sure.

2 Likes

UA’s a great airline. Haven’t flown AA since 2014.

2 Likes

Literally all their MAX 8s and most 9s have IFE though?

2 Likes

United all the way, A bit far for connecting flights but it is still my go-to airline

1 Like

Always American for me!

1 Like

Huh im surprised, I flew on N37504 to Orlando from LAX and we had no IFE.

Max 9^^

1 Like

It’s just the first batch of -9s without IFE. Any new ones have them.

3 Likes

United… I just fly american into CLT

3 Likes

well good to know, the plane i was on was 5 or so years old.

2 Likes

Alaska Airlines.
IMG_0340

7 Likes

Delta into Midway

2 Likes