Do you prefer Scattered or Broken Clouds in infinite flight?

Dear Infinite flight community,

I had a very beautiful flight from (JFK - ATL) in a Triple 7 200ER with Delta airlines. During the flight I was stuck between a decision of Scattered or Broken clouds while I am flying. Both setting inputs look Amazing but with Broken Clouds I can’t really see the scenery while I’m flying. I’ve never exactly used scattered but I chose that input today for a brief time and I was able to see more of the scenery. I’m just stuck with this decision and since this community is Very helpful, I just wanted an opinion of what input for the clouds would be better or do you all prefer? Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
@Captain_Ian ;)

4 Likes

I would personally mix both of them resulting a clear view of the scenery but still able to enjoy and see the new clouds!
This is my current setting

1 Like

Thanks! Also I usually have my clouds altitude set at 23,000ft because clouds are normally at that altitude! I would recommend :)

I use the border between Scattered and Broken clouds with 20,000 - 25,000 ft.

1 Like

I use 23,000ft because that’s the normal altitude where you will intersect with the clouds in the air.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.