Do you make mistakes in expert server

Do you guys ever make mistakes in infinite flight that you get mad at sometimes?

1 Like

Oh yeah. I was flying in Africa with Egyptair on IF and I look away, completely unaware of my speed, and I look back to see 5 vios. This was the same day @Pingu ended up getting ghosted, so we were both banned from ES for a week.

5 Likes

I make mistakes but I get mad at all of them I just want to be a good pilot.

Hell yeah, I taxied through another aircraft, hell yeah!!! And I got disconnected ;)

1 Like

Yes, I always forget to change frequency after being told to.

3 Likes

I taxied through a another aircraft but they didn’t pop up on my screen then I got a violation.

Mistakes are easy, being perfect is not. I’ve definitely made plenty, and been ghosted 3 times whilst playing before now. All my mistakes were last year, early this year VNAV and sleep played a trick on me. 😛

3 Likes

When others request Frequency change from ground to tower.

2 Likes

One time I was doing a flight from KLAX-KATL I oversleep and vnav was activated and I got a speed violation level 3 I was madd…

1 Like

@Kevinsoto1502 😏

2 Likes

I have not had a violation in over 370 days…I fly almost every day… I just try to be careful. Violations are such a pain, I was ghosted once when I was a newbie 😭…one ground speed vio, one descend speed vio pre-19.4. A total of only 3 violations in my IF lifetime. My goal is to try another 365 days without a violation. LiveFlight still pulls up 2 violations on my account…I don’t know how they come up with that 🤨Bugs.

1 Like

I haven’t had a violation in almost a year, but we all make mistakes! Even pilots in real life make mistakes, sometimes (most of the time) They are very minor such as a hard landing, but of course we make mistakes. The best thing to do with mistakes is to learn from them, and move on

2 Likes

I got ghosted once when I taxied onto the runway without taking off when I got a immediate takeoff clearance because I thought the plane behind me called a go around. Turned out I heard the wrong callsign. This got reverted though.

1 Like

That’s some crazy stats you have there

2 Likes

Thanks. I try to enjoy IF as much as I can.

2 Likes

Your grade 5 I’m grade 3

1 Like

Today I stalled after taking off in the Zurich Flyout event LMAO

2 Likes

Lolll it wasnt intentional I swear😳😂

2 Likes

When I take off I don’t often look at the direction of the wind because my head is elsewhere and therefore the plane goes off the runway I knew how much anger

1 Like

I personally dont see myself making mistakes anymore since I have been flying on the Expert server for probably 2 years now, but the first couple months it was rough

1 Like