Do you like to land in Infinite Flight like this ?

Hey everyone, I didn’t know the name of this type of landing, but do you land like this in Infinite Flight ?

1 Like

I assume you’re referring to the 90° turn to final? The aircraft in this scenario simply entered a base leg instead of downwind. It’s very common to see this. Here’s a helpful chart to explain the traffic pattern a little better:

And, to answer your question, most people who try to be as realistic as possible will enter the traffic pattern :)

4 Likes

I almost opened Nice today because I thought trying the 22s would be a fun challenge.

1 Like

I didn’t know if in Infinite Flight, players landed at Nice (LFMN) like in real life.

Well, they’d eat a mountain if they didn’t there.

I was studying the approach charts to force them to fly that route, but sometimes I have a hard time getting people to make shortened base turns.

Might still open later, we will see.

4 Likes

Same type of landing at Nice
Screenshot_20190707-182747
But in the opposite runway.

Same runway, but “straight out” is here.

1 Like

Approaches into Nice, are very fun to do and quite challenging at times. If you want to, then bringing that Emirates A380 into Nice is adventure of its own. Try to land that beast doing this tight 90 degree turn, now that’s a exciting challenge. May seem and feel hard to accomplish but 100% possible. Some may find it easier than others, but in the end of the day, flying he A380 into Nice is one of my favorite challenges to try out from time to time ;)

1 Like

I found a name of this type of landing:
The Nice Landing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.