Do you like the reworked aircrafts or the non-reworked aircraft?

Helloooo!! This is a question for the IFC! Do you like the reworked aircraft(including added with animated cockpit like the b737 family or the a320 family or the aircraft that were added with a live cockpit like the tbm-930, XCUB and the a350 and the c172) or the non-reworked aircraft also you can like both! Personally I like b757 and my non is the MD 11 and dc 10

3 Likes

I prefer the reworked aircrafts, but I miss flying the old 777-300 and the cockpit of the 737 :(

1 Like

I prefer reworked!

1 Like

I prefer the reworked aircraft

1 Like

I love the new reworked aircraft eg the 777s as they’re amazing and sound awesome. However ik this isn’t related but I wish we had a a350K so I could fly some more BA and Virgin routes as those two airlines in that livery are amazing one day in the future tho…

1 Like

By far the reworked aircrafts! 👍🏼

I like them both equally to a point. I like to fly the airplanes with live cockpit the most though.

1 Like

I certainly rather fly an aircraft with terrible textures, low quality graphics and no instrument than a reworked aircraft like old is always better. Who needs instruments after all ?

This might or might not be sarcastic like it likely is but also not likely

1 Like

i mean ya i kinda agree with you there

1 Like

I like all of the reworked planes, they look better and have better physics.

But I fly the non-reworked aircraft more.

1 Like

BA got only the 1000 series

The Super D was the only private aerobatic capable aircraft in IF before it was replaced by the XCub. I miss it quite a lot.

1 Like

me too

not my photo

Reworked for sure. Makes everything nice and fresh.

I know. That’s why I want it

1 Like

The super Decathlon wow… Although I remember that plane having better graphics than reality😂😂

1 Like

Honestly, i love the reworked cockpits on 737, 777 etc. However, i do realize that on the non reworked aircrafts, my device runs a little more smoother. So for the mean time I prefer both models (i.e reworked and non reworked) 50-50 just so that my ipod touch wont die on me😅😂

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.