Do you Like or Dislike United?

Due to the recent Incidents United Airlines had, in topics on the fourm, I read many hate comments about United Airlines. So I just ask a simple question. Do you still Like United or Dislike the airline? Feel free to express your thoughts.

• Dislike
  • Both

0 voters

List of Incidents below

1 Like

This topic is sort of pointless… this is how we start pointless debates Some people may get triggered

14 Likes

I think that they obviously handled the passenger situation poorly. They are getting punished for it. I’ve been on a couple of United flights. My experience with them was great. Punish the CEO and the few employees that were involved. The airline as a whole…I have nothing against them. The rabbit thing was odd.

4 Likes

I honestly can’t say I support this topic. It’s unproductive and not very needed nor wanted on the forum.

5 Likes

I’ve always disliked them, even before these recent incidents.

I have never been on a United operated flight so I can’t say anything about the service they provide. But the way they treated their passenger was disgusting. Therefore, I dislike them!

To be honest this is a topic that is only gunning for likes and attention. United is not a bad airline. Can we please stop putting them in the oven and cackling as they heat up and implode? Let’s just get back out our every day adventures in the Simulator. Cheers mates ✌🏼

5 Likes

Yeah. I’ve flown on United literally pretty much my entire life and have never experienced anything like that in the news lately.

2 Likes

Most of the time it isn’t about whether or not you like it, its about cheapest prices, where you have earned miles, best timing, specific routes, etc. If United has a monopoly on a route, I am not going to connect just because I don’t like them.

1 Like

There are 2 more you should put up there

Although the United had a rough month, they are still an amazing airline. They made a mistake and need time to fix it and prevent it from happening

2 Likes

Honestly, they aren’t AMAZING in flights, but they are ok. I’ve pretty much only flown United my whole life. (That is only like 5 flights tho. Yes, I’m young). The rabbit that died doesn’t currently have any evidence it’s their fault, and the couple was honestly kind of agreable with United.

2 Likes

I feel these “events” are just the media attacking United Airlines for every little mistake. IMO, the media reporting the incident with the rabbit is retarded. It’s the owners fault for bringing the rabbit on the plane and not acknowledging the risks of it. Just my two cents. :)

4 Likes

I like the airline, I dislike how they manage their PR.

I love United.

However, all of those mishaps were completely milked by the media.

CA Forever.

2 Likes

Enough already. :)