Do you learn what you fly on IF?

Do you strive to learn the aircraft that you pick on Infinite Flight? For instance, I fly the B789. I learned everything about it, such as Vspeeds for takoff to weight ratio, and limitations. Such as dealing.

I think that it is fun to learn as much as you can about the plane that you fly, it took me 6 months to learn the B789.

1 Like

I’m only 13(bout a be 14) the amount of stuff I know about aviation has stumped pilots when they start asking me stuff. And I got interested when I was 3. And I took off (literally ans figuratively) with learning all about aviation. And I fell in love with the 737 and then the 172 and then I found infinite flight. And by that time I had already known all I needed to knaow about the planes and I learn the proper procedures that I was doing wrong or somewhat wrong.

1 Like

In my opinion, flying an aircraft in real life is fully different to flying it in Infinite Flight. But what we all learned from flying in Infinite Flight is to be able to understand the physics, being able to control all aircrafts manually in real life.

I have also been on a Boeing 737 Simulator, being able to land manually using the ILS, and visually into any runway. 🙂

I have been flying the MD-11 since July of last year. I have about mastered the aircraft as it’s the only aircraft I’ve flown with the exception of a couple flights here and there.

1 Like

I do, such as the 737, I know it has about 30K lbs of thrust and that it needs about 6500-7500ft of Runway to take of at MTOW with TOGA. I like to learn so yes.

Yes I go through testing the aircraft on the ground and in the air.

1 Like

I learned the controls for the aircraft on X-Plane, but I keep myself interested in aviation partly with IF, as well as learning some stuff from the IFC

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.